ShorePort drive-on personal watercraft storage platforms are built to get you on and off of the water faster. Built to ensure that your next on the water adventure is always just a few steps away. Built to allow you to ride places and do things others only dream of. Built to be Better With Every Ride.
SHOREPORT DRIVE-ON PERSONAL WATERCRAFT STORAGE
ShorePort is the quickest and most convenient way to dry-dock your jet ski after a long day on the water. Three polyethylene rollers allow you to easily drive onto the ShorePort with a gentle flick of the throttle, and when you’re ready to ride again, simply push off to launch.
ShorePort is easy to own too, the modular, rotationally molded construction means the ShorePort requires virtually no maintenance, and its deep textured surface drains water back to the lake or river to keep your waverunner clean and dry. An 8″ tie-down cleat allows you to quickly and easily store your PWC for extended periods of time between rides.
ShorePort can be attached to nearly any floating dock system, and ShorePort works great with any standing or wheel-in style dock system. Simply position the ShorePort alongside, or perpendicular to your dock system for quick and convenient access to your jetski or waverunner.
SHOREPORT DRIVE ON PWC STORAGE FEATURES
- Premium stability for safe, and easy loading and launching
- Virtually maintenance-free ownership saves you time and money
- Safe, textured, slip-resistant surface allows for easy access to your PWC
- Three polyurethane rollers allow smooth loading and launching
- Two mid-section rollers are adjustable to accommodate virtually any PWC or jet ski hull style
- Rear roller makes for easy transitions from the water to storage on the ShorePort
- Versatile design fits a wide range of personal watercraft and waverunners
- Hydrophobic vent accommodates changing climates and temperatures
- Cool-to-the-touch tan color looks great while remaining durable
- Variety of anchoring options to suit nearly any installation
- Environmentally friendly production
Weight: 260 lbs.
*Standard capacity is 1,150 lbs. additional capacity provided by supplemental flotation in 100 lb increments up to 1,450 lbs.
SHOREPORT CONNECTORS AND ANCHORING
- Front Connectors
- Side Front Connector
- Side Rear Connector
- Large Pipe Bracket (Bow)
- Medium Pipe Bracket (Bow)
- Rear Pipe Bracket
- Stand Off Plate (pair)
- Flexi-Hinge Connector
- Parallel Flexi-Hinge Connector
- 2″ Schedule 40 Galvanized Pipe: 3′, 5′, 7′, 10.5′, 21′
- 2″ Pipe Auger
- 2 3/8″ Round Pipe Cap (Blue)