PolyDock modular floating docks are built to get you closer to your next adventure, one step at a time. Built to go where other docks don’t. Built to survive in places where words like “maintenance” are frowned upon. Built to make your stories BETTER WITH EVERY STEP.
PolyDock is a modular, rotationally molded, polyethylene floating dock system designed to look great at your shoreline, and provide you with exceptional value for years. The recessed areas on the bottom of each section help to provide stability between the dock and the surface of the water. This means less movement as you walk the length and width of your dock system. PolyDock is designed to feel firm underfoot along the length and width of its slip-resistant brick patterned surface, so you and your family will enjoy every day spent on your PolyDock modular floating dock system.
POLYDOCK FLOATING DOCK SECTION SIZES
- Premium stability on water
- Virtually maintenance free
- Safe, slip-resist surface
- Modular design with unlimited versatility
- Hydrophobic vent to accommodate changing climates and temperatures
- Aesthetically pleasing brick pattern design
- Cool-to-the-touch tan coloring
- Variety of anchoring options to suit just about any shoreline
- Environmentally friendly production
- 4′ x 6′ PolyDock Floating Dock Section
- 3′ x 10′ PolyDock Floating Dock Section
- 4′ x 10′ PolyDock Floating Dock Section
- 5′ x 10′ PolyDock Floating Dock Section
- 6′ x 8′ PolyDock Floating Dock Section
- 4′ Corner Wedge PolyDock Floating Dock Section
POLYDOCK ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE
- Dock Furniture
- Dock Benches
- Dock Ladders
- Dock Bumpers
- Dock Cleats
- Flag / Flag Poles
- Ramps / Gangways
- ShorePort PWC Lift
- On Deck / Off Deck Slides
Specifications and Technical Information
3 x 10 PolyDock Section
Actual Weight: 200 lbs
Section Capacity: 1,875 lbs.
4 x 10 PolyDock Section
Actual Weight: 265 lbs.
Section Capacity: 2,625 lbs.
6 x 8 Poly Dock Section
Actual Weight: 330 lbs.
Section Capacity: 3,075 lbs